Common issues that reoccur currently:
Why do so many people not get a verification code?
1. If you created your account on the website Pokeonecommunity.com, then it is normal, that it doesn't work in the Pokeone Client. The Pokeone game and the fanpage Pokeonecommunity.com are not connected.
2. Always make sure to double check if no email went into your junk/spam folder.
3. Many providers do not work (because they block the Pokeone emails directly) therefore, there is no homepage behind the domain. The error occurs for email providers like GMX, WEB, Hotmail, Outlook and more . The developers are working on a solution for this!
How to fix the verification code issue:
1. Use a gmail address, as those reliably work.
2. If nothing else works, private message a developer (Rusty is usually available). They will send you the code directly.
How to create multiple accounts with one Gmail:
Gmail lets you use a small trick to create multiple accounts with the same email address;
Add +”something” in front of @ on the gmail account when indicating your email in the account creation.
P1community (at) gmail (dot) com -> P1community+1 (at) gmail (dot) com -> P1community+2 (at) gmail (dot) com -> P1community+test (at) gmail (dot) com etc.
If you don’t want to create a new email, you can use a junk email on the internet, which lets you use an email address rapidly for a short amount of time. We do not support this advice, as you will no longer have access to the email, if there’s any issues with your account.